Earlier this week I had two emails,
one from Jenn at Just add water silly and one from Tracey Fletcher King.
Being the expert blogger I am (cough, cough), I had no idea what that was.
After a quick SOS to Tracey, I found out what it was.
Here are my answers to Tracey's questions.
- How would you rate your breakdancing ability.... 1 being a demented spider and 10 being a drunken sailor??? 20 Extremely drunken, demented spidery, sailor.
- What is the worst book you have ever read??? The Sundowners, I was made to read this depressing book at school.
- George Clooney or Brad Pitt??? No contest Mr Hunkybum Clooney all the way
- Do you prefer Chocolate Eggs or Bunnies???... chocolate bunnies that is... I mean of course you would eat chocolate eggs rather than a real bunny.... or at least I hope you would.... Anything, as long as it is chocolate, it could look like a do do and I would eat it.
- What is your guilty TV watching pleasure??? Dr Who, but only when David Tennant is the Doctor
- If you could change your name, what would it be??? Never really thought about it, I've always liked Lucy
- What is the worst.... and I am talking the absolute worst present you have ever received???? My dear husband gave me a pair of stretch jeans, that were covered in the brightest blue and green ferns(yes the plants) on a white background. You needed sunglasses just to look at them. Mind you I was in my mid forties and much as I like to paint with bright colours, I don't tend to wear them. I wore them just to spite him.
- What song do you sing at the top of your lungs when no one is listening??? More than a feeling by Boston (and stop saying who are they, one of the greats in the 70's).
- Mummy/Mommy issues or Daddy issues???? Love them both dearly, dad's a bit of a hypochondriac though.
- How good are you at parking a car.... 1 being you could reverse park blindfolded in the world's smallest parking spot and 10 being any car in a three spot radius is in danger of being bumped???? Being rather short and driving a big car about a 30. I drive out of my way to get an easy park. In my defence however, when I owned a Celica, I could put that baby anywhere. Had to sell it when Audrey made 5 (boo hoo).
- The perpetual catered function dining question.... Chicken or Fish?? Fish, they never cook the chicken enough.
Here are my answers to Jenns questions
- Coffee, tea or me - What's your FAVORITE drink?? I would have to say coffee, but I do like tea too. White and two sugars of course.
- Where does your inspiration come from? All around me, but lately from Tracey and bloggers.
- Where is your favorite place to be? In my little office where I paint.
- Did you have a stuffed animal when you were little that you loved to death? Bunnykins, a stuffed rabbit, I still have him in my bedroom drawer, he is 50.
- What's your weirdest trait? My husband says I never grew up, so being 50 and acting 12.
- Tell me something no one else knows about you but you wish they did! If I still had a secret like that, I doubt that I would want anyone to know about it.
- If you could buy a new pet right now, what would it be and what would you name it? We were at a pet shop today and I saw a beautiful Indian Ringneck parrot, I wanted to bring him home. I would name him Fred. Couldn't do it though as I already have a 22 year old Long billed corella and he would not appreciate competition. Plus , so no room.we have a guinea pig, three chickens, a tank of mixed fish, a fish pond inside the house (yes inside), pond of fish outside, heaps of wild birds and a wild lizard, so there is no room for more.
- Are you vain about something? I used to be podantic about my hair. It was past my waist, long and blonde. Then I had it cut really short and I don't care now.
- Have you found your niche, in other words, would people be able to recognize your artwork without your signature? How did you find that comfortable place? I am still looking and it is driving me crazy. Just wish I could find it.
- What style of art do you WISH you could do but don't or can't right now? Realistic but really bright colours in water colour. I'm hopeless at watercolour.
- Favorite kind/brand of art supply? Unfortunately, just the cheapest, wish I could afford the good stuff in any brand.
Now I have to do the same thing to more people.
Here are the rules:
- Post the rules for playing along in this game of tag!
- Answer 11 questions the tagger posted for you.
- Create 11 questions to ask the people you tag.
- Tag 11 people who you think would love to participate.
- Let your tagged bloggers know you've tagged them!
So here is my list of victims.
I won't annoy anyone else.
Here are my questions:
- What is your favourite craft/art tool?
- If money was no object, what item would you purchase for your craft/art room?
- Do you create better under pressure or when you have plenty of time?
- Coffee or tea? (This is very important)
- What is your favourite time of day?
- Chocolate is a vital part of creating. Agree or disagree?
- Do you tend to use a particular colour in your craft/art. If so what is the colour?
- If you could live in a different country, where would it be?
- Do you read real books or e books?
- What is your favourite type of paper/card cutter? (Yes, I know, I just want to know for myself)
- Glue or double sided tape?
Sorry to do this to you all, but hope you have some fun with it.
I'm still trying to finish my journal.